Been shredding so hard that your kit has started to smell? You need Muc-Off Anti-Odour Spray! It’s a highly effective, easy to use anti-odour spray that uses SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology. It’s ideal for removing odour caused by bacteria from helmet liners, body armour, shoe lining, gloves, pads, synthetic fibre or textiles that comes into contact with your skin and starts to smell over time. Our spray leaves a long-lasting hygienic finish that instantly freshens your equipment. It’s perfect for using while travelling, to help protect you and your kit when it’s repeatedly used and can’t be washed on the go. Not only will it stop your kit smelling like a dumpster, but it’ll even help it last longer!
SEE IT IN ACTION
Shred without the stink! When your helmet, riding kit or shoes are starting to smell, grab Muc-Off Anti-Odour to kill bacteria and neutralise bad smells quickly. Take a closer look to see how it combats odour, while providing freshness for up to 10 washes.
Triple effect odour remover using SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology
Effective against odour caused by bacteria for functional freshness
Suitable and safe to use on most riding equipment and textiles
• Triple effect odour remover using SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology
• Effective against odour caused by bacteria for functional freshness
• Suitable and safe to use on most riding equipment and textiles (technical, sportswear, socks, shoes, body armour, helmets, pads, liners, and gloves made from textile or leather)
• Suitable to use on leather, suede, cotton, polycotton, softshell, technical fabrics & synthetics
• Gentle on fabrics
• Provides freshness for up to 10+ washes
• Perfect for staying clean and fresh during periods of intense activity such as multi-day bike park sessions, or adventure races when it’s harder to wash your kit
• Easy to use spray on application in a 250ml spray bottle
*Check with equipment manufacturer care instructions before use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Ensure the item you are applying the spray to is clear of heavy mud/soiling before application.
2. Shake the bottle vigorously before use to activate the formula.
3. Spray directly onto desired area to neutralise odour.
4. Absorb any excess spray with a clean microfibre cloth.
5. Allow to air dry fully before use.
6. We recommend leaving 24 hours drying time before using the item it has been applied to.
7.Can be reapplied as necessary. As an example, we would recommend reapplying every 3-6 months, dependant on usage and temperature range. Hot climates can require more frequent application.
Gwarancja: 2 lata